Powered By Blogger

donderdag 12 oktober 2017

Please hear me!

                          Before it's to late for me!














I wanne stop the screams inside,
The tears that I can not hide
I want to be free,
What is written in my destiny?

What am I for this parody,
for the voices inside
Please don't fack with my tragedy,
which I can not hide























What am I become,
I need to live my life alone
This is my last pray before it's done,
I need to play this game of darkness on my own






















Fack the government, who is wrong or wright?
When I'm alone I accept the silence of the night
with my own little demon inside
In the dark, I do not have to hide,
























I want to stop breathing,
I don't want the healing
I'm begging you on my knees,
Please let me be release..

Why am I still standing,
I wanne stop pretending
I don't wanne see the faces,
the faces of the creators

It's the night that keeps me standing,
People gotta stop pretending,
I pick always the wrong kind,
There are no good ones, it's so unkind.

In the night i see the stars,
I'm waiting for someone to stop this evil wars
This world and his creators,
I'm waiting for the one who are the destroyers of his makers

Help me,
let me go please
I wanne be free,
I'm begging on me knees

Laying on the ground,
hearing how they destroy my sound
Please let me go,
I just don't wanne now

It's a sick poetry,
I can't stop the screaming inside
It's the wrong kind of melody,
please don't let go the devil I tried to hide




















I don't wanne be the only one to now,
this sick mind
The voices who wil not let me go,
It's so unkind

I tell them what they wanne hear,
because I'm so tired to scream my fear
They just don't wanne hear,
for them I'm still a psycho let that be clear!













psycho

















































My Brain, My World!

Geen opmerkingen:

Behind Blue Eyes, Only Lies!

Behind Blue Eyes, Only Lies!          Ik schreeuw! Maar niemand hoort me!?! Ik schreeuw! Maar niemand ziet me! Ik sc...