Powered By Blogger

zondag 24 september 2017

Remember Me!


Don't Judge Me, 
You can try and play games with me, You can try to break me, But think before you do, How powerfull i come back to break all of you!!!

I SEE YOU




You can come into my world, We can collect our thoughts, We can be the guide for the other dimensions but we need to be one, to save the souls, then we can see the lights on the road, to find the right way for extensions!

Be strong, Follow your voices inside and you will see the lights and in the end maybe together we can create a
HOME


Be real, Listen to the voices inside, It will be your guide!







Geen opmerkingen:

Behind Blue Eyes, Only Lies!

Behind Blue Eyes, Only Lies!          Ik schreeuw! Maar niemand hoort me!?! Ik schreeuw! Maar niemand ziet me! Ik sc...